in

Netizen Shared How His Brother Falls To d3ath In Gas Station’s Septic Tank

It was supposed to be a fun outing and bonding time with his dad and co-workers to Bataan but it turns out to be the most tragic moment in their life. A 17-year-old John Albert Martinez-Senilong III, grade 11 student, lost his life after falling inside an open septic tank on a gasoline station they had stopped by en-route to the outing.

READ ALSO, Fireman assigned to accident site without knowing that his daughter is the one to be rescued

(a)According to John Albert’s sister, Britney Senilong, her brother was excited to join their dad for a company team building activity in Bataan.

While they were traveling along NLEX near Petron Lakeshore in Mexico, Pampanga, their vehicle stopped due to overheating around midnight; thus, they decided to push it towards the gas station for gas and so they can get some food and water.

(a)John Albert told others he was going to pee while they were still busy trying to fix the vehicle. After 15 minutes, they were ready to go but upon knowing, John Albert was not yet in the vehicle; so, their dad looked for a dark part outside the gas station where John Albert must have gone to.

READ ALSO, Couple in a Motorcycle Caught Doing this while traveling

(a)Their dad saw on the ground the jacket John Albert had placed on his shoulders during the trip – and his slippers were on what appears to be a cemented spot that was actually an open septic tank filled with dirt and gasoline.

READ ALSO, Galit na Galit ang Isang Netizen Dahil sa Umano’y Ginawa Kay Tatay na Magbabalot, Nanginginig pa ang Matanda Pagkatapos ng Pangyayari

The dad panicked and quickly sought help from his co-workers. He went inside the tank while holding on to a hose but the tank was too deep (around 16 feet deep) and filled with gasoline-mixed water that made it difficult for him to breathe.(a)

(a)

After a little while, a police mobile arrived but Britney claimed that the cop didn’t help. Staff from the gas station didn’t also help, she added. What made the family feel angrier is that the open septic tank was deep yet it did not have warning signs or even lights that would warn people about the possible danger in that area. What’s worse is that the top part of that open tank actually appears to be cemented pavement because of the caking mud.

(a)The family is now seeking justice for John Albert’s untimely passing. They are also hoping that the gas station’s management will do something to prevent a similar accident from happening in the future that’s why she posted it on social media. Upon this writing, her post has already garnered 21,000 likes and 31,000 shares.

READ ALSO, Heartbreaking moment shows a man calling his OFW wife to tell her that their THREE children di3d in a fire incident

Watch the rescue video:

(a)This will serve as a warning and reminder to everyone to take extra precaution on taking a break to pee in all places. As much as possible look for a comfort room or have someone with you.

Rest in Peace John Albert.

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts by simply leaving in the comment section below.

READ ALSO, This Guy Secretly Watched a Couple’s Private time through Their Closed Window

For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.

SOURCE: FACEBOOK
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. Photos used are for illustration purposes only. We do not own the photos and no copyright infringement is intended If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

Comments

comments

“Pakiabangan na lang at Pakialagaan” Netizen Shares Her Experience with a Good Samaritan

Take A Look at John Estrada’s White House